I just want to say that this whole “Eleven is Clara’s Doctor so Twelve won’t be” stuff I’m seeing is a little distressing, especially since everyone is citing Clara’s comment in The Day of the Doctor as a reason why she won’t be as attached to Twelve.
When she says “my Doctor”, I don’t think she means that particular regeneration of the Doctor, but rather the one she has a solid history with. The other two men were also the Doctor, but they haven’t met her yet. She’s referring to the one who knows her.
Twelve will still be that man.
That is all!
Anonymous asked: 3, 21, 22, 4, 5, 6. :)
3, 4, 5— Already answered :)
21. An overrated actor. Russell Crowe. I’m sorry, I know a lot of people like him, but to me he has absolutely no variation in his facial expression at all.
22. An overrated actress. Angelina Jolie. I don’t have anything against her, I just see a lot of people gush about how talented she is, when I haven’t really seen that much to wow me. Hopefully that will change in Maleficent!
6. Top 5 performances of your favorite actor and actress.
Tom Hiddleston— Loki (Thor), Henry (Henry V), Hal (Henry IV Part 2), Loki (Thor 2), and Loki (Avengers)
Anna Hathaway— Fantine (Les Mis), Mia (Princess Diaries), Selina (TDKR), White Queen (Alice in Wonderland), and Andy (The Devil Wears Prada)
Anonymous asked: 3, 4, 5, 36. :)
3. A movie you quote on a daily basis. The Princess Bride and any given Disney movie. :D
4. Favorite movie soundtrack. The Lion King! (Gee, I really am a broken record, aren’t I?) If we’re going just off of score though, maybe The Dark Knight Rises.
5. Top 5 films of your favorite actor and actress.
Anne Hathaway— Les Mis, The Dark Knight Rises, The Princess Diaries, The Devil Wears Prada, and The Princess Diaries 2.
Tom Hiddleston— Avengers, Henry IV Part 2, Henry V, Henry IV Part 1, Thor
36. Actress in need of new agent. Rachel McAdams. I really do think she’s talented, but she seems to be stuck in the same romantic movie over and over again…
Anonymous asked: 'he's adopted' has me punching a wall and hissing at my screen EVERY TIME because that is just no t something thor would say to people he met two hours ago or ever and i'm just. really angry. idk i'm still entertained by the avengers but i can't help but feel like humour was their main priority and (imo basically everyone's) character development was just thrown out the window to make more room for ~witty~ one-liners and boring SHIELD bureaucracy /has no one to talk to about this sorry omg
he was all like “he is my BROTHER” and then natasha was like “he is a MURDERER” and then immediately thor was like “ohhhh……….well he’s adopted XD” like OK i know it was for humour but
it felt like the writers were trying to make it out like “ok well he might be my brother in name But he sure as hell ain’t my brother in blood thank the norns we ain’t related” when in reality thor would give anything for them to be brothers wholly and completely and to try and dismiss him by saying “he’s adopted” as if 1. he was trying to dismiss any shame that would befall him by being related to loki (despite the fact that thor would NEVER feel shame at such a thing) and 2. he’s playing into the idea that loki never had that bond with him but at every other point he’s insisting that they are still brothers no matter loki’s heritage. and also, adoption doesn’t make u any less a sibling to those u were raised alongside sooooooo……..
like uhhh thor isn’t the type to joke around about stuff like that, and certainly not around people who are complete strangers in every sense of the word
it was a wildly out-of-character moment for the sake of a cheap, shitty joke. am i meant to appreciate that? i hope not.